Our Christmas Cracker Competition 2022 includes gorgeous pamper goodies and dreamy designer pieces.
Crème Du Loch Age-Defying Ritual Set
Treat yourself – or a loved one – to the ultimate age-defying daily ritual for an indulgent and luxurious Christmas. Set, worth £150, includes:
- Age-Defying Daily Serum – with multi-peptide complex, it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tightens pores, improves skin texture and evens skin tone. All whilst providing your skin with much needed hydration and nourishment.
- Age-Defying Daily Eye Concentrate – reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the look of dark circles and soothes away puffiness. All whilst providing your eye area with much needed hydration and nourishment.
- Multi-award winning Age-Defying Daily Moisturiser – contains a unique and innovative blend of kelp extracts, key age-defying natural oils and the latest Retinol complex. Reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and blemishes, tightening pores, improving skin texture and evening skin tone whilst promoting a radiant glow. All within a luxuriously rich and hydrating crème with a heavenly natural cucumber fragrance. Suitable for every skin type.
- Gold Plated Crème Du Loch Spatula – designed to give you the perfect amount of your chosen Crème Du Loch product each time and with a wonderfully smooth ball massager on the opposing end for around the eye area. Spatulas are considered the most hygenic way of applying moisturisers to the skin. Suitable for either the Daily Moisturiser or Eye Concentrate.
All are: Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly, Fragrance Free, Suitable For Every Skin Type.
SPECIAL OFFER: Get 22% off the Crème Du Loch Age Defying skincare range for the month of December 2022 – use code DEC22
The Margilan Slip Dress by Omar Mansoor
This gorgeous slip dress from Omar Mansoor’s 2023 Collection ‘Margilan’ is made in UK in his north London studio.
Named after Margilan, a city in the Fergana region of eastern Uzbekistan, Omar Mansoor’s collection uses black as his main colour palette with pops of multi-colour Ikat fabric, handwoven in Uzbekistan.
The city of Margilan has been famous for its traditional weaving of silk since the old days, and is still preserving this tradition focusing on high quality handmade goods – from feeding their silkworms with mulberry leaves, dyeing the silk with natural mineral and vegetable dyes to weaving the silk.
As a campaigner of sustainability in fashion, Omar uses fabrics made from a mix of new and recycled fibres in his collection as a means to care about our planet and the future of the fashion industry. This is also a step forward towards shifting fashion from a linear to a circular model.
The black in Omar’s designs for this collection represents confidence, assurance and vividness. This Slip Dress is made from Viscose and trimmed with Chantilly lace.
Headband by Suzanne Gill Millinery
This elegant and fun headband is hand blocked in the UK using traditional millinery methods. The piece is produced in contrasting navy and fuchsia pink sinamay and embellished with flowers and pearls. The vibrant colourway is perfect for the upcoming S/S 2023 trends.
For Christmas events, through to summer racing festivals, this lightweight and flattering style is the perfect enhancement to and will elevate your special occasion style.
Suzanne Gill Millinery brings clients a signature collection of headwear featuring classic and bold designs suited to all budgets and occasions. All designs are British made and are as unique as each client. Suzanne is truly passionate about the art and heritage of British millinery and she believes this passion is conveyed in all the pieces she produces.
The Juliet Foldable Shoe
Originally designed in collaboration with The Royal Ballet, these blush and bronze Juliet foldable flats will put some sparkle into your Christmas.
Beautifully hand-crafted with a lace and sequinned textile upper, fully cushioned leather insole and non-slip rubber sole with a sturdy 8mm heel.
Though they are designed to be worn all day, you can also take advantage of their built-in flexibility, which ensures they can fold flat into their matching travel purse – so you can wear your high heels to the Christmas party and then swap to these comfy flats when you need to, without losing your party style.
Lightweight, compact and portable, each pair is folded into a signature travel purse in a matching blush and bronze textile. In the back pocket of the travel purse is a satin bag, ready for you to discreetly carry your removed heels whilst you ‘Cocorose It.’
The Juliet Foldable Shoe is available from CocoRose London (£45).
Christmas Cracker Competition 2022
Just ONE lucky winner will receive the ALL of the gorgeous prizes shown here. Will you share with friends or keep them all to yourself?!
- Crème du Loch Age-Defying Ritual Set
- The Margilan Slip Dress by Omar Mansoor
- Navy and Fuchsia Pink Headband by Suzanne Gill Millinery
- A pair of The Juliet Foldable Shoes from CocoRose London
To be in with a chance to win the Christmas Cracker Competition 2022, please fill in your details below.
CLOSING DATE for the competition is midnight on Wednesday 14th December 2022.
Karen can usually be found glued to her computer or at the stables. Having edited several national magazines she co-founded Eclipse Magazine in 2008 after realising that many of her friends were nervous about going racing due to lack of information – what to wear, how to bet etc.
She absolutely loves her job (how many people can say that?!) and is truly grateful to all supporters of and contributors to Eclipse Magazine.
If you are reading this she would like to say THANK YOU! (And please spread the word about Eclipse…!!)