Guide to Royal Ascot.
Ascot Racecourse has hosted over 300 years of racing and is still going strong! There are very few sporting venues that can match the rich heritage and history of Ascot Racecourse. Read our Guide to Royal Ascot to find out more!
Over the past 300+ years, Royal Ascot has established itself as a national institution and as the centrepiece of the British social calendar, as well as being the ultimate stage for the best racehorses in the world.
With this in mind, we have created a comprehensive Guide to Royal Ascot – with a diverse range of information about this amazing event! Read on if you’d like to know more about the History of Royal Ascot, or the Running Order – or exactly what you should wear… We hope you find it useful, and wish you the very best of luck for the event itself!
- Royal Ascot – History of the Races, Jockey and Trainer facts, Anecdotes and much more.
- Royal Ascot 2017 – The news in the build-up to this year’s festival.
- Royal Ascot Fashion – What to wear, what other people wear, interviews with designers and more.
- The Queen & Royal Ascot – Her Majesty’s association with the famous festival, her fashion at the festival and more.
She absolutely loves her job (how many people can say that?!) and is truly grateful to all supporters of and contributors to Eclipse Magazine.
If you are reading this she would like to say THANK YOU! (And please spread the word about Eclipse...!!)
Latest posts by Karen Sargeant (see all)
- Dapper Dress for Men at the St Leger Festival 2017 - August 12, 2017
- Win a Luxury Silk Tie from New & Lingwood - August 10, 2017
- ACCESSORIES IN YELLOW & ORANGE – FASHION COLOUR REPORT - July 28, 2017