Racing Fashion Guide: Wondering what to wear to the races this summer? Planning to win the Best Dressed competition at your local Ladies’ Day? Seeking to spice up your (men’s) suit for a racing day out? Looking for inspiration to perk up your racing picnic?
Eclipse Magazine’s Summer Racing Fashion Guide 2017 answers these problems and many more, giving you fashion advice for men and women for both on trend and classic outfits for all the major racing festivals as well as information to help you make the most of your racing day out.
- Sporting Your Colours: accessories in this season’s colour trends
- Best Turned Out: smart make-up for summer
- How to Spice up you Suit: transform office wear into ‘Best Dressed Gent’
- Where to be Seen in 2017: and what to wear when racing and fashion are at their best
- Ladies’ Days: in England, Scotland and Wales. And some Gentlemen’s Days too!
- How to find your Ideal Hat
- Perfect Picnics
- The Silk Series
- Is Betting Ladylike
and much more…
Following on from our Royal Ascot Fashion Guide 2016, we are offering a free PDF download to EclipseMagazine.co.uk readers. The PDF contains hyperlinks to take you through to the suppliers, designers and retailers that we think should be Recommended for Racegoers.
Enter your details below and we will immediately send you a copy of the guide via email.
Alternatively, we will send you a 60-page A4 perfect-bound printed magazine – our first ever! – of the Summer Racing Fashion Guide 2017, for the price of £5.99 plus £2 p&p*.
ORDER A COPY OF THE PRINTED MAGAZINE by clicking on the Paypal Button below.
Your third (and frankly most fabulous) choice is to SUBSCRIBE to EclipseMagazine.co.uk for £8 to receive:
- A printed copy of the Summer Racing Fashion Guide 2017 (including p&p)
- Free PDF download of the Summer Racing Fashion Guide 2017
- Automatic entry into our subscriber-only MONTHLY prize draw to win a prize worth £20 or more each month
- Free PDF download of the Jump Racing Fashion Guide 2017 with Christmas Gift Guide
- Automatic entry into all our open prize draws – meaning you will never miss out on a chance to win
- Further subscriber-only offers that we will be rolling out through the year
SUBSCRIBE TO ECLIPSEMAGAZINE.CO.UK by clicking on the PayPal button below
SUBSCRIBE TO ECLIPSEMAGAZINE.CO.UK
*If you would like to order multiple copies of the magazine to give to your hospitality guest or to distribute through your business please contact us for bulk order prices and the opportunity to have your own advertisement/promotion in the magazine.
WHY SUPPORT ECLIPSEMAGAZINE.CO.UK?
Our webzine was launched in 2008 to focus on the ‘Social Side of Racing’. We receive no funding from any racing authorities or racecourses, and our income is through advertising and affiliate sales. For approaching 10 years we have not asked our readers for any money to enjoy the information, images and competitions we bring.
If you enjoy this webzine and would like to help it continue – and flourish! – please consider supporting us by purchasing the printed magazine or an annual subscription: that fee will be channelled back into the business to help us promote it further and hopefully bring you even better and more glossy magazines in the future!
Many thanks for reading this and please help us spread the word!!!
She absolutely loves her job (how many people can say that?!) and is truly grateful to all supporters of and contributors to Eclipse Magazine.
If you are reading this she would like to say THANK YOU! (And please spread the word about Eclipse...!!)
Latest posts by Karen Sargeant (see all)
- Why Olly Murs is looking forward to performing at Newbury - July 17, 2017
- WIN Tickets to see Olly Murs perform Live at Newbury Racecourse - July 17, 2017
- GUIDE TO GLORIOUS GOODWOOD - July 16, 2017