Redcar Ladies’ Day
Great racing meets glamour on Ladies’ Day at Redcar. If you’re a keen social racegoer, then Ladies’ Day on Saturday 19th June 2010 is a day to pop in your calender. It’s a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion or simply a great excuse to buy a new outfit!
What ever the reason you’re guaranteed a memorable time.
Alongside the 7 races planned for the day there will be Best Dressed Lady and Best Hat Competitions taking place during the afternoon, witha series of luxury prizes: over £2000 worth of jewellery, fashion designs by Kate Fearnley and accessories by Chic Hats!
Best Dressed Lady Competition Prizes
- 18 Carat gold 0.5ct sapphire and diamond pendent RRP £1,150 provided by Market Cross Jewellers
- Private shopping experience in the Kate Fearnley Boutique, including champagne on arrival and a dress from Kate Fearnley’s Spring/ Summer collection
- £100 tote betting vouchers
- A Chamilia Bracelet with charms RRP £170 provided by Market Cross Jewellers
- Pink DKNY watch RRP £69 provided by Market Cross Jewellers
Best Hat Competition Prizes
- Ladies’ stone set Armani watch RRP£250 provided by Market Cross Jewellers
- Bespoke hand made hair piece by Chic Hats
- Gucci toggle necklace RRP £130 provided by Market Cross Jewellers
- White Ice watch RRP £65 provided by Market Cross Jewellers
During the afternoon spotters will be mingling thorugh the crowds selecting individuals to go forward into the Best Dressed Lady and Best Hat competitions. The Best Dressed Lady competition will be judged after the 3rd race and the Best Hat competition will be judged after the 4th race.
The Best Dressed Lady from Redcar Racecourse will also be invited to the Go Racing In Yorkshire Grand Final. The winner of the Grand Final will be awarded a prize from Best Western Premier Mount Pleasant Hotel, nr Doncaster. This luxury hotel was voted Yorkshire’s Hotel of the Year by Welcome to Yorkshire in the White Rose Awards for Tourism 2009.
The fabulous local designer Kate Fearnley will be showcasing a ‘What To Wear To The Races’ fashion show at 1pm at the Winners’ Enclosure.
For more information and tickets contact : Tel. 01642 484 068 or see www.redcarracing.co.uk