FASHION COLOUR REPORT: TURN UP THE HEAT WITH YELLOW AND ORANGE FOR YOUR ACCESSORIES AND OUTFITS THIS SUMMER…
Continuing our focus on PANTONE’s Fashion Colour Report – based on its evaluation of colours used in the fashion collections at New York Fashion Week and other global shows by fashion designers – we look at PANTONE’s yellow and orange for this season’s trends: Primrose Yellow and Flame, a red-based orange.
8. This Rustic Palladium and Spessartine Garnet ring is made by casting recycled palladium in a small sand mould, which creates the lovely texture you see on the band – you can keep the mould too, so your ring is unique! Price £950 from Justin Duance (Etsy).
9. The Flame Flower clutch features a striking orange and yellow flower printed onto the silk outer, with a cerise silk lining to surprise inside, and topped with a chunky antiqued brass kisslock purse frame. Price £55 from Red Ruby Rose on Etsy.
She absolutely loves her job (how many people can say that?!) and is truly grateful to all supporters of and contributors to Eclipse Magazine.
If you are reading this she would like to say THANK YOU! (And please spread the word about Eclipse...!!)
Latest posts by Karen Sargeant (see all)
- Quick Guide to the Ayr Gold Cup Festival - August 22, 2017
- GUIDE TO THE DONCASTER ST LEGER FESTIVAL - August 22, 2017
- Dapper Dress for Men at the St Leger Festival 2017 - August 12, 2017