Fashion Colour Report: Dive into blues for your accessories and outfits this summer…
Twice a year PANTONE compiles a Fashion Colour Report based on its evaluation of colours used in the fashion collections at New York Fashion Week and other global shows by fashion designers. The report reveals the trend colours for the seasons – in this case, Spring/Summer.
PANTONE’s blues for this season’s trends are: Niagara, a greyish denim blue; Lapis Blue, a strong colour; and Island Paradise, an aqua blue.
2. Designed with Wallis Simpson in mind. These Edwardian Art Deco style cluster earrings with sky blue topaz gemstones and white gold vermeil, will add a lovely sparkly touch to your outfit. Price £152.25 from Truly Venusian (Etsy).
3. These Electric Blue Striped Kitten Slingbacks, £145 from Mandarina Shoes, offer style for those with a fear of heights! The summery slingback and kitten heel balance out the enclosed pointy toe. The multi-coloured stripes mean they will match a range of different blues in your outfit(s).
7. ‘Ratio’ from Laura Aspit Livens’ SS17 ‘Semi-Construct’ collection is a modern take on the classic boater style hat, with navy blue and white stripes creating a smart and eye-catching finish to your outfit.
She absolutely loves her job (how many people can say that?!) and is truly grateful to all supporters of and contributors to Eclipse Magazine.
If you are reading this she would like to say THANK YOU! (And please spread the word about Eclipse...!!)
Latest posts by Karen Sargeant (see all)
- Dapper Dress for Men at the St Leger Festival 2017 - August 12, 2017
- Win a Luxury Silk Tie from New & Lingwood - August 10, 2017
- ACCESSORIES IN YELLOW & ORANGE – FASHION COLOUR REPORT - July 28, 2017