- Published on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 17:06
Murdock London believes in the great British tradition of luxury male grooming and the eternal style of classic design.
- Published on Monday, 11 August 2014 15:36
A sparkling, healthy-looking smile is not only universally attractive it is one of the most important factors when it comes to first impressions.
- Published on Monday, 04 August 2014 15:34
True Reflection and Pure Honey are two sensational new scents from Kim Kardashian Fragrances, enclosed in beautiful art deco style vessels.
- Published on Friday, 01 August 2014 15:00
Summer holidays are supposed to be something to look forward to, except that is, if you're one of the many people worrying about uncovering their scars and stretch marks.
- Published on Saturday, 12 July 2014 14:13
Following the unrivalled success of his 2013 Osiris eyewear collection, haute couture designer Jørgen Simonsen has unveiled the first instalment of this year's updated eyewear range including 14 new styles of glasses and sunglasses.
- Published on Sunday, 01 June 2014 18:07
Introducing G.E.A.R. – top quality, cutting edge, men's grooming tools that get the job done.
- Published on Friday, 30 May 2014 18:13
Henry Birtles, also known as The Racing Poet, isn't so much keen on the sport of racing as he is fanatical and unashamedly passionate about it.
- Published on Friday, 02 May 2014 09:17
Tula has a heritage of combining superior craftsmanship and design that spans more than 35 years. This season Tula draws its inspiration from long Summer days, trips to the seaside and evening garden parties.
- Published on Friday, 07 March 2014 15:00
Stratford Food Festival returns for its eighth year this summer, in a whole new, revised format, after a successful year at its new venue – Stratford Racecourse – in 2013.
- Published on Thursday, 18 April 2013 08:24
All roads will lead to Exeter Racecourse on 7th May when its annual Ladies’ Night takes place.
- Published on Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:31
Renowned for being the race of the year, Ladbrokes are giving away FOUR FREE TICKETS* for one lucky winner plus guest to attend John Smith's Grand National day which is taking place on 6th April.
- Published on Tuesday, 22 January 2013 14:47
Exeter Racecourse’s popular Two for £10 Sunday race fixture takes place on 10th February – offering a great weekend treat ahead of Valentine's Day – and Eclipsemagazine.co.uk has two pairs of tickets to give away for the popular fixture.